Investing and leading in our local communities is an opportunity for us to truly make a difference!
Even during challenging economic times, Jersey State Bank continues to honor its responsibility to the communities we serve, like it has for over a century. Whether donating time, money or both, Jersey State Bank and its employees contribute almost daily to the well being of the people in our surrounding counties we serve. Jersey State Bank supports a variety of organizations in education, historical preservation, the arts, our youth, health care and economic development. Here are some of those that have benefited from our contributions over the past year.
- Jersey County Business Association
- Grafton Chamber of Commerce
Community & Health
- Jersey Community Hospital
- Salvation Army
- Grafton Food Pantry
- United Way
- The Riverbend Humane Society
- The Oklahoma tornado victims
In 2013, the bank donated the first park bench to be placed at the new Wock Lake for the City of Jerseyville.
Youth & Education
- Jersey Community Unit School District #100
- School Sports Sponsorships
- Scholarships are given to 3 area seniors in connection with the CBAI scholarship program.
- School supply drive for the local school district
- Collected Toys for Tots
- Holiday Charity was the Angel Tree which gives Christmas to needy families in our communities.