To use Mobile Banking you must be enrolled with Online Banking. If you're not currently enrolled you can sign up here. Enrollment in Mobile Banking should be completed on a computer as the enrollment pages are not optimized for mobile.
Standard Mobile Enrollment
Before enrolling please note:
Enrollment should be completed on a computer as the enrollment pages are not optimized for mobile.
- Log into Internet Banking.
- Click on My Services.
- Go to “Mobile Banking” under the My Services heading. Once there click “Enroll”.
- Checkmark the box to accept these Terms and Conditions and the continue button will appear after the check is in the box.
- Click “Continue”
- Select your services (Mobile Browser, Text Messaging). Click Continue.
- You can choose your time zone and the texting nicknames you would like for your accounts. Click Continue.
- Enter in your phone number without dashes. Click Continue.
- Mobile Banking will now send you a series of text messages if you signed up for all 3.
- TEXT 1: This contains the link needed to get to the Google Play/Apple Store. If you are not downloading the app you can disregard this.
- TEXT 2: Here is your Activation Code. You need to enter this into the box on your computer screen.
- TEXTS 3-4: These are the directions and text number needed to use text banking.
- TEXT 5: This contains the link used to open Mobile Banking in your phones web browser. You can then favorite this link. This option is nice for people who want web access without actually downloading anything to their device.
- Step 10: Welcome to Mobile Banking!
If you have any questions or need assistance, call 618-498-6466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives.
Mobile Banking makes your accounts available to you wherever you are.
Enjoy the convenience of Online Banking on your cell phone. There are a few options for different phone access styles and it is available with every account at no extra cost. With Mobile banking you can even make transfers on the go to prevent overdrafts and avoid pesky fees.
We offer 3 Choices in Mobile Banking*
#1 TEXT BANKING**
So maybe your phone isn't the top of the line, but it works for you. We understand that, which is why we want mobile banking to work for you.
Send texts to the JSB Mobile number (31727) to receive balances and transaction histories on your accounts. This option is great for all phones.
**Note- In order to receive texts back from the JSB Mobile number your phone must first be enrolled in the program.
#2 MOBILE WEB BROWSER
This option is for those with working data plan. Available on most phones, our mobile web browser banking site is friendlier to smaller screens than normal online banking. With this option you can transfer funds between accounts, make loan payments, utilize bill pay, and view account balances and histories.
#3 MOBILE APP
ALL THE CONVENIENCE OF BANKING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS!
At home, at work and during travels, your banking is within hands reach. Perform convenient and secure transactions such as transaction inquiries, funds transfer, mobile check deposit and loan payment transfers, all from your smartphone. Download the app on your smartphone today!
* Customer must be enrolled in Online Banking for this free service. Standard message and data rates may apply. See bank for list of certified devices.