iHelp Student Loans
iHELP Private Student Loan for Jersey State Bank
Jersey State Bank works with iHelp Student Loan program to provide an attractive private student loan intended to fill the gap between conventional funding and the true cost of college.
The loan is available only to students, carries a low interest rate, defers repayment until the student is out of school, and features a variety of long-term repayment plans.
- Competitive interest rates
- No origination or repayment fees
- Flexible repayment options
- Easy to apply and responsive customer service
More than 70 colleges and universities in the State of Illinois, and hundreds more in other states, are eligible to participate in this student loan program
- Blackburn University
- Eastern Illinois University
- Greenville College
- Illinois College
- Illinois State University
- Lewis & Clark Community College
- McKendree University
- Millikin University
- Southern Illinois University (Carbondale & Edwardsville)
- University of Illinois (Chicago, Springfield & Urbana-Champaign)
- Western Illinois University
If your school is not listed here, see the complete list of schools at http://www.ihelploan.com/
Fixed Rate Private Consolidation Loans
For College Graduates by Jersey State Bank and iHELP Student Loans
iHELP offers Private Loan Consolidation for college graduates. Consolidating your Federal, Parent Plus and Private student loans is a great way to reduce your student loan payments and simplify your life.
- You may save money by locking in a fixed interest rate
- Simplify your life with one easy monthly payment by combining multiple payments into one monthly payment
- Refinance a single loan
- Make budgeting easier
Important: Applying with a cosigner may help you to qualify for the loan and possibly receive a lower interest rate.