Simplify your life with the help of JSB’s Online Banking that allows you to conveniently and securely manage your finances when you need to 24 hours a day. The service is Free and includes convenient complementary services like Online Bill Pay* and Mobile Banking to give you even greater ability to remotely pay bills while staying up to date on account activity.
Mobile Banking makes your accounts available to you wherever you are.
Enjoy the convenience of Online Banking on your cell phone. There are a few options for different phone access styles and it is available with every account at no extra cost. With Mobile banking you can even make transfers on the go to prevent overdrafts and avoid pesky fees.
We offer 3 Choices in Mobile Banking*
#1 TEXT BANKING**
So maybe your phone isn't the top of the line, but it works for you. We understand that, which is why we want mobile banking to work for you.
Send texts to the JSB Mobile number (31727) to receive balances and transaction histories on your accounts. This option is great for all phones.
**Note- In order to receive texts back from the JSB Mobile number your phone must first be enrolled in the program.
#2 MOBILE WEB BROWSER
This option is for those with working data plan. Available on most phones, our mobile web browser banking site is friendlier to smaller screens than normal online banking. With this option you can transfer funds between accounts, make loan payments, utilize bill pay, and view account balances and histories.
#3 MOBILE APP
ALL THE CONVENIENCE OF BANKING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS!
At home, at work and during travels, your banking is within hands reach. Perform convenient and secure transactions such as transaction inquiries, funds transfer, mobile check deposit and loan payment transfers, all from your smartphone. Download the app on your smartphone today!
* Customer must be enrolled in Online Banking for this free service. Standard message and data rates may apply. See bank for list of certified devices.
Access your accounts 24/7 securely online. With this convenient and free service you’ll be able to manage your finances simply and securely any time of day. You’ll be able to:
- Check account balances and transaction history
- Transfer money between your accounts even make your loan payment
- Place stop payments, send secure email to bank staff
- Setup alerts to help you manage your accounts (see info below)
- Pay bills without the hassle and cost of writing and mailing checks (see info below)
- View your statements (see info below)
Online Alerts & Reminders
Set up alerts and reminders with just a few clicks of the mouse.
Through the use of our Online Banking Reminder feature, you can set up scheduled reminders of events, and set up alerts to help you manage your accounts. Alerts can be emailed to multiple accounts to insure you get notified on a timely basis. Receive alerts when:
- Your balance drops below a dollar amount you choose.
- Specified activity on your account takes place (i.e. your direct deposit arrives).
- You need to reorder checks when this check number has cleared.
Online Bill Pay
Now you can conveniently pay your bills and save money doing it.
- Search for vendors. Add new vendors simply by typing in the company name. If a match is found in the database, the vendor's information will be added automatically. No more hunting down mailing addresses! Simply enter your account number and add your bills to be paid.
- Set up reminders. Never make a late payment again! When you set up reminders, you'll receive a message telling you when your payment is due.
- Pay from multiple checking accounts. Choose which checking account to pay your bills from.
- Make recurring payments. Eliminate the hassle of paying your monthly bills by setting up recurring payments. This is a great option for payments that don't change from month to month - such as your car payment or mortgage.
- See it all at a glance! The Payment Center lets you make payments and view pending payments, recent payments, and bill reminders all on the same screen.
Did you know that paying bills through the traditional methods can cost anywhere from 50 to 75 cents per bill (cost of checks, stamps, & envelopes) plus your time? If you’re paying 8 – 12 bills per month like many people, Online Bill Pay can save you $4 to $9 every month! (Or $48 to $108/year). Plus it can greatly reduce the time you take to manage your bill payment process.
*Free if enrolled in eStatements
Bill Pay Savings Calculator
Go Green with JSB e-Statements! Enjoy the privacy, security and convenience of eStatements from Jersey State Bank.
- You’ll receive an email when a new monthly statement is ready to be viewed, printed or saved.
- View your check images or print one or all of them
- Research for a specific item by check number, dollar amount or date range.
- Get your statements quickly, without having to wait on the mail.
- eStatements are a fast, easy and secure way to receive your monthly bank statement electronically.
To sign up to receive these, you come into the bank and fill out a form. Once enrolled, you will receive an e-mail each month when your statement is ready to be retrieved, directing you to the Myriad Systems site. Once there, you will enter your username and password. You may choose to print the statements for safekeeping, save them on a flash drive, hard drive or CD or simply refer back to this site at any time to view your past statement.
Signing up for e-Statements is easy! Enrollment forms are available here or at the bank.
Enjoy the convenience of a JSB MasterCard Debit Card with any of our Personal & Business Checking accounts. Use your card online, while shopping around town, or at the ATM* to withdraw cash while out of town or after hours,
- Save money by eliminating check costs.
- Save the time and save the hassle of writing checks.
- Fraud protection services on ATM / debit card transactions.
- Convenient access to cash at Point of Sales (POS) throughout the country.
- Usable around the world wherever MasterCard is accepted.
To take advantage of this great product, call or come in to either of our branches to talk with a Customer Service Representative today!
* Cash withdrawals at ATM are available on Personal Debit Cards only. A fee will be imposed for replacement or rush orders. When you use an ATM not owned by Jersey State Bank, you may be charged a fee by the ATM operator.
To report your card lost or stolen during non-business hours, contact Shazam at 800-383-8000. Shazam’s Fraud Department phone number is (866) 508-2693.
Shopping online using your debit card? Starting September 10th, 2015, MasterCard is upgrading their online security program. MasterCard SecureCode helps prevent unauthorized use of your card online with an extra layer of security that prevents fraudulent purchases when you check out online. Start protecting your card today in a few easy steps by registering your card now. Because of the platform change, our debit cardholders will be prompted to register again the next time they make a purchase at a participating SecureCode merchant, or they may visit the new registration website at https://shazam.cardinalcommerce.com/CardServices/